Did you attend the Digital Life Expo in Melbourne this June? Can you operate a camera of any sort? If so, you could win some serious cash! All you need to do is make a cool Video or Still Photo of the Digital Life Expo highlighting what you liked best and post that vid on youtube. There are two prizes to win! Share your experience with the unlucky people who missed the chance to attend this expo.
The creators of the Best Video and Best Still Photo of the Digital Life Expo Event will each receive a $200 voucher to the photo store of their choice!
The Contest Period is open to submissions starting on June 5th, 2010 and closes June 16th, 2010. Registration emails for submissions must be received by midnight of the closing date.
How to Enter
Entry is free and easy! Just follow these easy steps!
- Register online for free entry to the Digtal Life expo in Melbourne this June 5-6.
- Take pictures and video of your trip to the show.
- Mix down a cool video or slideshow of your footage and upload it to youtube. OR:
- Attach your photos in an email!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and youtube link!
It’s almost too easy! Invite your mates to enter as well! Feel free to enter more than one video or photo!
Conditions of Entry
As joint organisers, PICA and PMA retain the right to use submissions in any way they see fit in association with this competition. However, the joint organisers recognise the rights of the authors to retain full ownership of their copyright in with regard to other use of their submissions. Winning submission decided by a panel of judges. Competition is free to participate.
- All entrants must have all ownership rights pertaining to his or her submission.
- Submissions must not contain offensive, gratuitously violent, or pornographic material.
- Entrants may submit multiple Submission Videos, but only the highest scoring one may be considered for judging.
After creating your video, upload the video file to www.youtube.com. If you have a still photo, upload it to www.flickr.com or photo host of your choice. Tag your youtube video or photo with “DLE Melbourne Highlights Competition 2010“. To enter your work in the contest, send an email with the following details:
Subject: Melbourne Highlights Competition
- Your Name
- The url link to your video or attached Still Photo
Winners will be contacted through email address.
Good luck! See you at the show!
For any questions regarding the contest, please email email@example.com